Large bourdon-style embroidery in on-trend seasonal colors on white percale.
Wake up like a goddess in the freshness of organic cotton percale.
Athéna, goddess of handicraft and weaving, inspires and signs the luxurious identity of this Yves Delorme timeless classic design. A crisp, resistant, sophisticated, and matte finish guarantees the excellent quality of this textile. The pure graphic expression of a colored bourdon stitch frames the flanged pillow shams and duvet cover in an elegant gesture of crossed lines.
- 100% Supima long staple combed cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Coordinates with Triomphe solid-colored linens.
- Pairs with Roma fitted sheets.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.
- Shams feature an embroidered bourdon stitch along all four sides with intersections in each corner
- Envelope closure
- Pillowcase features an embroidered bourdon stitch along the opened side
- Shams and Pillowcases sold individually
- Duvet Cover features an embroidered bourdon stitch along all four sides with intersections in each corner
- Button closure along bottom side
- Flat Sheet features an embroidered bourdon stitch along the top side with intersections on the top two corners